Category : Events
I had a list of things prepared but- well I now see AWS does a far better job at Prepare for Certification. Some things I dare to add (but use the above link primarily):
- Step 1: Take an AWS Training Class
- Step 2: Review the Exam Guide and Sample Questions
- Step 3: Practice with Self-Paced Labs and an Exam Prep Quest
- Step 4: Study AWS Whitepapers
- Step 5: Review AWS FAQs
- Step 6: Take an Exam Prep Workshop
- This may be new to some of you; 1/2 day workshop. At the time of writing, available for the Architecting Associate exam.
- Step 7: Take a Practice Exam
- I thinks this specifically is a good idea. Affordable real-live exam, requires account setup which you will need for the Real Exam anyway. Differs from the real exam in price and the fact it’s not-proctored.
- Step 8: Schedule Your Exam and Get Certified
I’m not going to promote all the smartphone apps that supposedly help you prepare; I have no experience with these at all.